- Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- Statistics Seminar (2 years)
- Keio University, Tokyo, Japan
- 07.2012 - present
- CyberAgent, Tokyo, Japan
- Technical Lead Infrastructure Engineer (AI Division)
- Provide technical leadership and coaching to developers and engineers.
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders.
- Develop and maintain private OpenStack cloud.
- Develop and maintain Kubernetes as a Service platform on private cloud.
- Infrastructure Engineer (New Business Unit / Ameba Division)
- Designing functional technology solutions.
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications.
- Monitor performance and troubleshoot issues and outages.
- 04.2001 - 06.2012
- Fujisystems, Yokohama, Japan
- Systems Engineer
- Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems,
- application software and system management tools
- for ISP(Internet Service Provider) system.
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA-1700-0150-0100)
- Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD-1800-0005-0100)
- Certified Kubernetes Security Specialist (LF-e1d0w849t0)
- Container Runtime Meetup Organizer
- CNBF(Cloud Native Brite Future) Organizer
- Experience with mission critical, 24x7 systems
- Eagerness and willingness to learn new technologies
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Ability to develop software in Golang, Python
- Mastery in server provisioning tools(Chef, Ansible, Terraform)
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Love performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
- Ability to design system architecture of public/private clouds
OpenStack 7+ years
Docker 5+ years
Kubernetes 4+ years
Linux 10+ years
Unix 6+ years
- Kubernetes organization member (@makocchi-git)
- Kubernetes sig-docs-ja core reviewer